Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This makes 4 servings, each 1 pt. Great for snacking!
- Spray two baking sheets with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Thinly slice potato, this is best done with a mandoline or food processor. If done by hand be sure slices are less than 1/8 inch thick, or paper thin.
- Arrange slices on baking sheets without overlapping. Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt. (If more oil is needed spritz with cooking spray instead)
- Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Then cool slightly on racks and serve.
- Bake leftover chips to crisp them up again.
VERY easy and VERY tasty. A mandolin slicer would be very handy for this recipe.
Yummmmy. I love sweet potato chips and these were easy to make. I liked baking them (instead of microwaving as some chip recipes require) because then I could put them all in at once. The kids loved them too which is always a good thing. We had them as a side dish with grilled chicken, low fat coleslaw (#57141), applesauce, and grilled bananas (#15501) for dessert.