Sweet Potato Chips (Ww 1pt)
- Spray two baking sheets with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Thinly slice potato, this is best done with a mandoline or food processor. If done by hand be sure slices are less than 1/8 inch thick, or paper thin.
- Arrange slices on baking sheets without overlapping. Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt. (If more oil is needed spritz with cooking spray instead)
- Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Then cool slightly on racks and serve.
- Bake leftover chips to crisp them up again.