Recipe by Kelly Schafer
I had these at a local restaurant and haven't been able to stop making them since. They are the easiest, best treat ever. You can also use regular potatoes and dip in mustard or ketchup.
Top Review by Lisa Nyden
I made these twice. They are tasty, but only when they are warm right out of the oven. Also keep a close eye on them or they will start to burn. The correct thickness in slice is crucial.
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into thin slices (about 1/4 inch).
- Grease with butter a cookie sheet.
- Lay sweet potato slices on sheet and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Take out of oven and flip potatoes over.
- With a stick of butter, butter the sweet potatoes and sprinkle with seasoned salt again.
- Put back in oven 20 minutes or until very tender almost crisp.
- Serve with ranch dressing.