Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I had these at a local restaurant and haven't been able to stop making them since. They are the easiest, best treat ever. You can also use regular potatoes and dip in mustard or ketchup.
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into thin slices (about 1/4 inch).
- Grease with butter a cookie sheet.
- Lay sweet potato slices on sheet and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Take out of oven and flip potatoes over.
- With a stick of butter, butter the sweet potatoes and sprinkle with seasoned salt again.
- Put back in oven 20 minutes or until very tender almost crisp.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
I made these twice. They are tasty, but only when they are warm right out of the oven. Also keep a close eye on them or they will start to burn. The correct thickness in slice is crucial.
Have made these in the past, but always deep fried them. I like your version much better. Baked certainly beats fried anyday!!!