Kelly Schafer's Note:
I had these at a local restaurant and haven't been able to stop making them since. They are the easiest, best treat ever. You can also use regular potatoes and dip in mustard or ketchup.
My Private Note
- 1Peel and cut sweet potatoes into thin slices (about 1/4 inch).
- 2Grease with butter a cookie sheet.
- 3Lay sweet potato slices on sheet and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- 4Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 5Take out of oven and flip potatoes over.
- 6With a stick of butter, butter the sweet potatoes and sprinkle with seasoned salt again.
- 7Put back in oven 20 minutes or until very tender almost crisp.
- 8Serve with ranch dressing.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Chips
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g