Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
If you love chips, then this is a great recipe!
Make and share this Sweet Potato Chips recipe from Food.com.
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled, sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, combine sweet potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper and cheese.
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
So yummy. However, you really have to watch these. I tried to slice the sweet potato evenly, but some were already burnt within 15 minutes and others didn't get done enough. I will play with the temp. and times. This is a great idea for a healthy side and/or snack. Thank you for posting! :)
My daughter never liked sweet potatoes, that's until I made these chips! They turned out great. I didn't use cheese or pepper, just potatoes, oil and salt. Yummy.
Very good. I tried a few different thicknesses and thinner is definitely better.