Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this in my stash I am slowly trying to clean out. I found in an article in the Dallas Morning News which credits Bobby Flay
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pure the half-and-half with the chipotle peppers and some of the sauce in a blender or food processor.
- In a 10X10 casserole, arrange 1/4 of the sliced sweet potatoes, seasoning with salt and pepper. Pour 1/4 of the chipotle cream mixture over the potatoes.
- Repeat with remaining potatoes and half-and-half to make 4 layers.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the liquid is absorbed and potatoes are browned.