Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Wish I could take credit for this one, but it was created by a dear friend. This is one of those things that is really good for you and you just can't get enough of! Simple to make, too.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 411.06 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 411.06 g can red beans, rinsed and drained
- 396.89 g can diced tomatoes
- 354.88 ml vegetable broth
- 118.29 ml water
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
I really loved this. It was very easy to throw together and smelled wonderful as it cooked. I made this as written, just used chicken broth in place of veggie broth. Delicious and filling. Thanx!