Wish I could take credit for this one, but it was created by a dear friend. This is one of those things that is really good for you and you just can't get enough of! Simple to make, too.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can red beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.