1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Chef #278214's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups sweet potatoes, cooked mashed and cooled
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2In small bowl, mix flour, pumpkin pie spice and sweet potatoes.
- 3In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- 4GRADULALLY beat in brown sugar, granulated sugar and eggs (one at a time) JUST until blended.
- 5SLOWLY beat in sweet potato mixture until smooth.
- 6Pour filling into the pie crusts (I get the one that says "2 extra servings").
- 7Bake 1 hour or until edge of cheesecake is set but center still jiggles SLIGHTLY when moved.
- 8TUrn oven off, open the door at least 4 inches for 30 minutes and sprinkle tops with the chocoate chips and pecans.
- 9Take out of oven and set on counter until room temperature Pour caramel (to your liking) on top.
- 10Refridgerate for AT LEAST 6 hours.
- 11Cut and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.6
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 128.5 mg
- Sodium 409.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 36.7 g
- Protein 8.5 g