Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1⁄2 cups sweet potatoes, cooked mashed and cooled
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup caramel topping
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- In small bowl, mix flour, pumpkin pie spice and sweet potatoes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- GRADULALLY beat in brown sugar, granulated sugar and eggs (one at a time) JUST until blended.
- SLOWLY beat in sweet potato mixture until smooth.
- Pour filling into the pie crusts (I get the one that says "2 extra servings").
- Bake 1 hour or until edge of cheesecake is set but center still jiggles SLIGHTLY when moved.
- TUrn oven off, open the door at least 4 inches for 30 minutes and sprinkle tops with the chocoate chips and pecans.
- Take out of oven and set on counter until room temperature Pour caramel (to your liking) on top.
- Refridgerate for AT LEAST 6 hours.
- Cut and enjoy!