1/1 Photo of Sweet Potato Cheesecake
2 hrs 20 mins
A great recipe for lovers of sweet potatoes and cheesecake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
Pecan crumb topping
- 1Stir flour, 1/2 cup butter, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon and the egg yolk mixture to form a ball. Pat about 2/3 rds of the dough on bottom only of 10 inch springform pan (with side removed) to make bottom crust 1/8 inch thick.
- 2Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust just begins to brown around edge.
- 3Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees.
- 4Attach side to pan. Pat remaining dough about 1 inch up inside of pan.
- 5Beat sweet potatoes, 1 tablespoons butter, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon nutmeg and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on low speed until blended; set aside.
- 6Beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar at medium speed about 1 minute or until smooth.
- 7Beat in sweet potato mixture on low speed about 1 minute until blended.
- 8Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 9Pour batter into springform pan.
- 10Place springform pan in larger pan.
- 11Pour very hot water into larger pan to 1/3 the height of springform. pan. Bake 1 hour 30 minutes or until center is set, adding very hot water to larger pan as needed.
- 12Pecan Crumb Topping.
- 13Mix flour, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon in small bowl until crumbly. Stir in pecans.
- 14Sprinkle Pecan Crumb Topping over cheesecake.
- 15Bake about 30 minutes or until topping is set.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.8
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 140.0 mg
- Sodium 236.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 7.2 g