Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one spicy cheese ball. A hit at our holiday dinners. Need to have plenty of time to refrigerate.
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese and sweet potatoes; combine until smooth.
- Add onion, jalapeno pepper,seasoned salt, Worcestershire, hot sauce and pecans; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Shape into a ball; cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
You aren't kidding, this is one spicy cheese ball. I made this for Thanksgiving and it was quite the conversation piece. I think most people expected it to be sweet, not savory and spicy. I served it with crackers and melba toast rounds. Very good but watch out for the fire.