1/3 Photos of Sweet Potato, Cheese and Leek Pie
1 hr 5 mins
Adapted from 'Healthy cooking for your Kids' Cookbook. A lovely side dish. For a quick one dish family meal try adding bits of ham, julienned carrots, green peas and broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2Mix the oil, garlic and crème fraîche together in a large bowl.
- 3Add the sweet potato slices and toss until coated.
- 4Lightly grease a gratin dish.
- 5Layer in sweet potato mixture and leeks ending with potato on the top.
- 6Top with cheese and breadcrumbs or just the cheese.
- 7Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, removing foil for the last 5 minutes of the cooking time.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato, Cheese and Leek Pie
Serving Size: 1 (464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 641.9
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 91.9 mg
- Sodium 287.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat breadcrumbs