- 3 cups hot sweet potatoes, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup canned evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup real sweet creamy butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, whipped
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup butter, not melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- First bake the sweet potatoes until tender.
- Peel and mash the sweet potatoes.
- Mix the first six ingredients together and put into a casserole dish.
- Than mix the topping ingredients together with a fork and crumble on top. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 25 min, until gloden brown.