Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
This dish is a staple at all my family's gatherings.
Make and share this Sweet Potato Casserole With Praline Topping recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place mashed sweet potatoes in large mixing bowl and add sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla and milk. Mix well.
- Press into prepared 9" x 13" baking dish.
- For topping, melt butter in saucepan and add flour, brown sugar and pecans.
- Mix well and sprinkle evenly on top of sweet potato mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.