Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
This dish is a staple at all my family's gatherings.
Make and share this Sweet Potato Casserole With Praline Topping recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place mashed sweet potatoes in large mixing bowl and add sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla and milk. Mix well.
- Press into prepared 9" x 13" baking dish.
- For topping, melt butter in saucepan and add flour, brown sugar and pecans.
- Mix well and sprinkle evenly on top of sweet potato mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.