Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Adapted from Cooking Light
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup blue bonnet light butter, sticks (melted)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 ounces fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 lbs sweet potatoes (es)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Combine 1st 5 ingredients in small bowl. Stir to form a streusel. Set aside.
- Cook sweet potatoes on stove. Bring to boil and then simmer approx 30 min until very tender.
- Drain potatoes well and mash. Stir in 1 cup streusel, granulated sugar, vanilla, egg white, evap milk.
- Spoon into 2 quart casserole coasted with cooking spray, top with remaining streusel. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.