Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is one of the top 2 sweet potato casserole dishes my family loves to have. We alternate with the "Sweet Potato Casserole with Praline Topping". One is served Thanksgiving and the other is served at Christmas. Try both! You will love them!
- 1 (40 ounce) cancut sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Place sweet potatoes in an ungreased baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or heated through.
This is a very sweet dish. A real kid pleaser too. Excellent for cold winter nights!