1/1 Photo of Sweet Potato Casserole With Pecan Streusel Topping
Shannon Cooks's Note:
This sweet potato casserole is TO DIE FOR. And, this is incredibly easy to make - it can even be assembled a day ahead of time. Recipe from the Junior League of South Bend, Indiana. ***P.S. I would NOT recommend using oats on top as one of the reviewers of this recipe has done. It will spoil the dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat sweet potatoes to boiling and drain (can be done in microwave). Mash with butter.
- 2Add sugar,salt, eggs, milk, and vanilla and mix well. Pour into ungreased 9-inch square glass baking pan.
- 3Mix brown sugar, butter, flour, and.
- 4cinnamon with fingertips until mixture is crumbly. Stir in nuts.
- 5Spread on top of sweet potato mixture and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Casserole With Pecan Streusel Topping
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 724.8
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.5 mg
- Sodium 456.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 76.0 g
- Protein 7.7 g