Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Haven't had the chance to make this yet, but it has all the ingredients I love and anxious for an occasion to try it.
- 1 lb sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 cup honey or 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons melted margarine
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts or 2 tablespoons pecans
- 3⁄4 cup peeled apple, cubed
- Cook potatoes until slightly under done.
- Place in 1 1/2 qt casserole dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well and pour over potatoes.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.