- 3 cups sweet potatoes, cooked, prepared from 2 pounds raw
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sweet potatoes, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla and milk; mix well.
- Spoon into a 2 quart casserole.
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over sweet potatoes.
- Casserole can be refrigerated at this point for up to 2 days. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Makes 8 sinful servings.