Napoleon Dynamite's Note:
Adapted from a recipe found on deliciouslyorganic.net... would be great for breakfast, as a dinner side, or dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups baked sweet potatoes (about 5 large)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (or heavy cream)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
For the topping
- 1Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Put all ingredients except those for the topping in a large bowl and mash up until thoroughly mixed.
- 3Pour into an 11x7 baking dish.
- 4Combine all topping ingredients except pecans.
- 5Fold in pecans to topping mixture.
- 6Sprinkle topping mixture over the sweet potato mixture.
- 7Bake for 20 mins or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Casserole (Grain Free, Paleo)
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.0
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.2 mg
- Sodium 213.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: