Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
I received this from a co-worker..great to serve at Thanksgiving time
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 cups cooked sweet potatoes, mashed until smooth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- Combine all casserole ingredients and pour into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Combine all the topping ingredients and pour over potatoe mixture evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- This can be refrigerated overnight, but wait to put topping on just before baking.