Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Super yummy and traditional sweet potato casserole. Perfect for holidays!
Make and share this Sweet Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (29 ounce) can sweet potatoes or 1 (29 ounce) can yams, drained
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- mini marshmallows (topping)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in blender and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 13" by 9" pan.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Cover with marshmallows and put back in the oven until marshmallows have browned.