This sweet potato casserole is a favorite at our Thanksgiving meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups canned sweet potatoes, mashed (or bake fresh sweet potatoes, cool and mash)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, eggs, milk, vanilla, sugar, salt and melted butter.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Pour into 8" square baking pan.
- 5In small bowl, combine softened butter, brown sugar and flour.
- 6Cut with pastry cutter until mixed.
- 7Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over potatoes.
- 8Bake at 350 F 35-45 minutes.
- 9Let rest 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.7
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.0 mg
- Sodium 259.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 53.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g