1/1 Photo of Sweet Potato Casserole
A Thanksgiving favorite of our family. This dish is amazing as a side dish with the main course or is sweet and yummy enough to follow in the dessert line. I am always asked to bring this dish along to our big holiday dinners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups sweet potatoes (cooked and mashed)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (softened) or 1/2 cup margarine (softened)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1Mix first 6 ingredients and pour into a large baking dish. I use a 2.8 Liter Corning Ware dish.
- 2Mix the topping ingredients in a separate bowl.
- 3Sprinkle topping on the top of the casserole.
- 4Bake in a 350 degree, preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 749.4
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 302.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 72.5 g
- Protein 6.6 g