Recipe by CheddarCat
I put this together myself using what sounds good to me. Everyone I've made this for raves about it, even those who say they don't like sweet potatoes. I wouldn't call it a health food; it could almost double as dessert. Sooo simple!
- 2 (40 ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) packagechopped pecans
- 5 -6 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash and mix thoroughly together the first five ingredients in a large (2 1/2 qt) covered casserole dish.
- Bake for about an hour in a 350 degree oven.
- Remove the lid for the last few minutes of cooking time and spread out the marshmallows, baking for just a few minutes until melted.