Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
YUMMY! I got this from a friend of mine who got it from her mother-in-law. This was really good. I had to post it so that I would not lose it!
- 709.77 ml sweet potatoes (about 4 potatoes)
- 236.59 ml butter, divided
- 118.29 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml pecan halves
- 236.59 ml light brown sugar
- 118.29 ml flour
- Peel and boil potatoes until tender.
- Drain and add 1/2 cup butter, milk, eggs and vanilla. Beat mix until smooth. Pour into a 13 x 9 casserole dish.
- For topping: In a small bowl, mix flour and brown sugar together. Melt 1/2 cup butter and add pecans. Add the sugar mix to the buttered pecans, sprinkle topping on top of potatoes.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.