Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
YUMMY! I got this from a friend of mine who got it from her mother-in-law. This was really good. I had to post it so that I would not lose it!
- 3 cups sweet potatoes (about 4 potatoes)
- 1 cup butter, divided
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- Peel and boil potatoes until tender.
- Drain and add 1/2 cup butter, milk, eggs and vanilla. Beat mix until smooth. Pour into a 13 x 9 casserole dish.
- For topping: In a small bowl, mix flour and brown sugar together. Melt 1/2 cup butter and add pecans. Add the sugar mix to the buttered pecans, sprinkle topping on top of potatoes.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.