Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
Southern favorite made with sweet taters.
- 709.77 ml cooked sweet potatoes, mashed
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 118.29 ml melted oleo or 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml milk
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 78.07 ml flour
- 236.59 ml pecans (chopped)
- 59.14 ml melted oleo or 59.14 ml melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all main recipe ingredients together with a mixer. Pour into a large greased casserole pan.
- Mix all topping ingredients together and crumble on top of sweet potato mixture. Bake for approximately 35 minutes.
Amazing! Great dish for the holidays or even better just when you are craving something sweet!
so easy ,just what i needed in a hurry,had many compliments on this one, but i did cook mine till top was firm and carmelized