- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Puncture potatoes with a fork and place in microwave.
- Cook, covered, on high for 20 minutes, or until soft.
- Peel and mash potatoes.
- Add pineapple, spices, and brown sugar.
- Place in baking dish; bake at 350* for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows and bake 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the pecans over the marshmallows.