- 709.77 ml mashed sweet potatoes
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 236.59 ml evaporated milk
- 59.14 ml butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 78.07 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml flaked coconut
- 236.59 ml pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat the sweet potatoes, sugar, eggs, evaporated milk, 1/4 cup of butter and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 2-quart casserole.
- Combine the brown sugar, 1/3 cup of butter, coconut and pecans and mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over the potato mixture. Bake ate 375 for 30 minutes.