Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This came from a co-workers wife. When I first moved to Alabama she mad it for a pot luck Thanksgiving we were having. I liked it so much I just had to have the recipe.
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, mashed
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1 cup brown sugar (for topping)
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- Combine 1st 6 ingredients and place in greased baking dish.
- For the topping; combine flour, brown sugar, pecans & melted butter.
- Sprinkle over potatoes.
- Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes.