- 3 cups sweet potatoes, cooked, mashed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cook sweet potatoes and mash without adding any additional ingredients.
- Measure and place in a large bowl.
- Add melted margarine, 2 eggs, vanilla and milk.Stir to well combine.
- Combine topping ingredients in a small bowl --
- Stir a little of topping into casserole to swirl slightly.Sprinkle remaining topping over casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.