1/2 Photos of Sweet Potato Casserole
We just had this at Thanksgiving EVERYONE raved about it and asked for the recipe. You can also prepare it the night before so you can have more time with your guests :o>
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Sweet Potato Mixture
- 3 cups cooked mashed sweet potatoes, skins off
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1Boil or steam sweet potatoes,.
- 2drain, take skins off and set aside.
- 3Combine ingredients for the crust mixture in a mixing bowl, next, in a separate mixing bowl, combine ingredients for the sweet potato mixture. Combine thoroughly. Pour sweet potato mixture into a buttered baking dish (9x9).
- 4Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until firm.
- 5Sprinkle the surface of the sweet potato mixture evenly with the crust mixture.
- 6Brown briefly, just until crust is brown. Allow to set for at lease 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 782.7
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 131.5 mg
- Sodium 592.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 79.3 g
- Protein 9.2 g