We just had this at Thanksgiving EVERYONE raved about it and asked for the recipe. You can also prepare it the night before so you can have more time with your guests :o>
- Boil or steam sweet potatoes,.
- drain, take skins off and set aside.
- Combine ingredients for the crust mixture in a mixing bowl, next, in a separate mixing bowl, combine ingredients for the sweet potato mixture. Combine thoroughly. Pour sweet potato mixture into a buttered baking dish (9x9).
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Sprinkle the surface of the sweet potato mixture evenly with the crust mixture.
- Brown briefly, just until crust is brown. Allow to set for at lease 30 minutes before serving.