Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is from "The Mississippi Cookbook." Recipe submitted by Bessie Jackson of Louisville, MS.
- Cook sweet potatoes.
- Add butter, sugar, beaten eggs, spices, milk, and 3/4 cup coconut to the cooked potatoes.
- Save 1/4 cup coconut for topping.
- Mix well.
- Pour into greased 7 1/2 by 12-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup coconut on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
This was great! My kids loved it:)) They even asked to put vanilla ice cream over it for dessert!