- 4 cups sweet potatoes, cooked
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 cups undiluted evaporated milk or 1 1⁄2 cups sweet milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sweet potatoes.
- Add butter, sugar, beaten eggs, spices, milk, and 3/4 cup coconut to the cooked potatoes.
- Save 1/4 cup coconut for topping.
- Mix well.
- Pour into greased 7 1/2 by 12-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup coconut on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.