Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A different and tasty recipe from Taste of Home.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs cut canned sweet potatoes, drained
- 8 ounces canned crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
- 1⁄4 cup sliced dried apricot
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Place sweet potatoes in a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over the potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until heated through.