Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I get a lot of requests for this when the whole family gets together. It's so easy that I gladly make it for holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Mix sweet potatoes, 1 C sugar, eggs, vanilla, soft margarine and milk.
- Pour into a casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix the topping ingredients.
- It is a little thick.
- Sprinkle over the casserole.
- Bake 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
This recipe got rave reviews over the holiday season. I made it a few times. Even my husband who is finicky loved it!
Absolutely fabulous! For the three cups of sweet potatoes, I used one small can and one large. I used less sugar and butter in both the mashed part and the topping. I will absolutely be making this every Thanksgiving from now on!
This is a great recipe for sweet potato casserole. My favorite. Dot Lowrey