- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes (can use canned if desired)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice (hot)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 3 tbsps.brown sugar (optional)
- miniature marshmallow
Directions See How It's Made
- Add butter, brown sugar, salt, orange juice to sweet potatoes. Beat until fluffy.
- Add drained pineapple to sweet potatoes.
- Put in a 1 1/2 quart casserole and dot with butter.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, top with marshmallows and bake for another 10 minutes or until marshmallows are browned and melted.