Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great dish that we always serve at Thanksgiving.
Make and share this Sweet Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 20 ounces yams
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn flakes
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Mix yams with sugar, eggs, milk, butter, and spices.
- Bake in a greased 9x13 pan at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- For topping crush Corn Flakes, melt butter, and combine both with brown sugar.
- Add topping and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.