1/4 Photos of Sweet Potato & Carrot Puree
This tastes a lot like sweet potato casserole. I think it is great, but some of my family prefers the recipes with just sweet potatoes. I'd love to hear what you think. This can be prepared a day in advance. To reheat, put puree in a pot and heat on low, stirring occasionally.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes and carrots in a large pot of boiling salted water until very tender, about 25 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
- 2Add sugar and 2 tbsp butter.
- 3Cook until almost all liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes.
- 4Mix in remaining butter, sour cream and cloves.
- 5Working in batches, puree mixture in food processor.
- 6Season with salt & pepper.
- 7Sprinkle top with cinnamon if desired.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato & Carrot Puree
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 25.9 mg
- Sodium 143.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g