Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
had this at a friends house..this is a rich pie. so cut into small pieces...or not!
- 2⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 12 ounces caramel ice cream topping
- 7 ounces flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- Combine melted butter and sugar, add crumbs and divide mixture into 2 9" pie plates.Refrigerate till firm.
- In large skillet, melt butter, add coconut and pecans.heat 5-7 minutes till golden brown.set aside.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sweet potatoes, sweetened condensed milk, and beat till smooth.
- Fold in cool whip, thawed and spread 1/4 of the mixture into each pie pan.
- Drizzle with 1/4th of the caramel topping.
- repeat layers, cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.