1/1 Photo of Sweet Potato Cakes
Found in Garlic Cookbook from the library.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut up sweet potato. Soak in water for 15 minutes.
- 2In a saucepan, place sweet potato and water just to cover. Cook until sweet potato is tender. Mash while hot.
- 3Grate 2 cloves of garlic. Slice 1 clove thinly.
- 4In a bowl, combine mashed sweet potato, grated garlic, soy sauce and egg. Form into thick rounds and push a slice of garlic into each center.
- 5Melt butter in a skillet and saute until both sides are browned.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.5 mg
- Sodium 122.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: