It's delicious. It's easy. It's at least marginally healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potato into cubes and cook to soften. I use a microwave.
- 2Heat olive oil in a pan.
- 3Dice onion and add to hot olive oil.
- 4Cover onions liberally with sugar and stir mixture together.
- 5Allow onions to cook until they start to blacken.
- 6Mix beans, corn and Rotel in a bowl/piece of tupperware/whatever.
- 7Add the sweet potato and onion to the mixture.
- 8Mix together.
- 9Put in tortilla.
- 11Also: if you're feeling devilish, you can fry the burrtio in the remaining olive oil. Mmmm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.3
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 392.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g