Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It's delicious. It's easy. It's at least marginally healthy.
Make and share this Sweet Potato Burrito recipe from Food.com.
- Cut potato into cubes and cook to soften. I use a microwave.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Dice onion and add to hot olive oil.
- Cover onions liberally with sugar and stir mixture together.
- Allow onions to cook until they start to blacken.
- Mix beans, corn and Rotel in a bowl/piece of tupperware/whatever.
- Add the sweet potato and onion to the mixture.
- Mix together.
- Put in tortilla.
- Also: if you're feeling devilish, you can fry the burrtio in the remaining olive oil. Mmmm.
REALLY enjoyed this! The unusual blend of ingredients went surprisingly well together. I believe that using the "seasoned" black beans is important to lend more flavor, and I also recommend mashing the potatoes a bit to make the burrito hold together better. I only made modest adjustments to suit my own taste, and it really came out a winner.