Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A recipe from Chatelaine Food Express Quickies 2.
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 0.59-1.23 ml chili powder
- 0.59-1.23 ml cayenne
- 0.59-1.23 ml garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Peel and slice potatoes into 1 inch wedges.
- Toss with oil.
- Mix together seasonings, sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast 30 minutes, turning often, until golden.
- Sprinkle with salt if desired.
We loved the flavors from the spice mixture. Yum! My potatoes got too well done, but it was either because I cut them less than 1 inch and/or my oven ran too hot. I will definitely make these again and will figure out where I went wrong, because we love sweet potato fries and the spice combo is wonderful!!
Noteworthy flavor combo! The spices add a delicious contrast to the sweet potatoes. I made as written but without measuring the spices I just used a very generous sprinkling. Will be making these tasty treats again, thanks for the healthy and yummy post.
These are very good. I didn't peel my sweet potatoes. They are crispy and spicy and nutritious. Thank you for posting!