Recipe by Dreamer in Ontario
A recipe from Chatelaine Food Express Quickies 2.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
We loved the flavors from the spice mixture. Yum! My potatoes got too well done, but it was either because I cut them less than 1 inch and/or my oven ran too hot. I will definitely make these again and will figure out where I went wrong, because we love sweet potato fries and the spice combo is wonderful!!
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Peel and slice potatoes into 1 inch wedges.
- Toss with oil.
- Mix together seasonings, sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast 30 minutes, turning often, until golden.
- Sprinkle with salt if desired.