Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love sweet potatoes; I love brownies. So, why not?! This recipe was put out by the Wheat Foods Council. This could easily be halved and made in an 8"x8" pan.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a 9" x 13" baking pan.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the egg whites one at a time scraping the bowl and beating after each addition.
- Fold in the rest of the ingredients except the pecans.
- Spread batter in pan and top with pecans.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until a toothpick incerted into the center of the brownies comes out clean.