1 hr 5 mins
I got this recipe out of a Penzey's spice catalog. I ripped it out of the catalog so I don't how who the original submitter is. I love sweet potatoes but my husband does not. I'm hoping this bread will be one way to get him to eat them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 3Mix well.
- 4In a small bowl combine eggs, sweet potato, oil and water.
- 5Stir into dry ingredients until just moistened.
- 6Spoon into a greased and floured 9x5 loaf pan.
- 7Sprinkle vanilla sugar over the top.
- 8Bake at 350 for 50-60 mins or until toothpick inserted in comes out clean.
- 9Cool for 10 min before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Bread
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.4
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 249.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: