1/2 Photos of Sweet Potato Boats
1 hr 15 mins
This makes a great fat-free side-dish. You can substitute chopped apples for either the raisins or the cranberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake the sweet potatoes in their skins.
- 2Allow them to cool.
- 3When the potatoes are cool, slice them in half lengthwise and gently scoop out the flesh, leaving behind enough to hold the shell together.
- 4In a food processor, grind the cranberries.
- 5Then add the raisins, walnuts, honey, cinnamon and the reserved sweet potato and process until well mixed.
- 6Mound the filling back into the sweet potato shells and bake in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes.
- 7If the potatoes are large, slice each boat in half before serving.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Boats
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.2
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g