1/2 Photos of Sweet Potato Black Bean Salad
Credit goes to the North Carolina SweetPotato Commission. From the book "The Color Code."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb sweet potato, cooked and diced.
- 1 1/2 cups black beans
- 1 cup roasted bell pepper, julienned (combination of red, yellow and green would be best)
- 1 medium papaya, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup watercress
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons garlic oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Cover and let sit at room temperature for 25 minutes, or refrigerate for 1 hour to let flavors combine.
- 3Serve over fresh greens and garnish with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Black Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: