1/1 Photo of Sweet Potato & Black Bean Hash
I think this originally comes from Vegetarian Times. Posting for ZWT3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 4 cups peeled cubed sweet potatoes (1/2 inch cubes)
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- salt & pepper
- 3/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 6 eggs, poached
- 1In large skillet, sauté onion and thyme in oil until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- 2Add red pepper and sweet potatoes; sauté until potatoes begin to soften, about 8 minutes.
- 3Add mushrooms; sauté 5 minutes. Stir in beans and cook until potatoes are tender, about 5 minutes.
- 4Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5Spoon vegetable mixture onto plates; sprinkle with goat cheese.
- 6Top hash on each plate with one egg; sprinkle with chives.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato & Black Bean Hash
Serving Size: 1 (496 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.9
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 279.0 mg
- Sodium 189.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.1 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: