Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 small sweet onion, small diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 14 ounces organic black beans, rinsed and drained
- 14 ounces organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups organic veggie broth
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 lime (for splash of juice at the end)
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick spray. Add all ingredients except the lime.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- If you’d like to add meat, bake an organic chicken breast seasoned with sea salt, pepper, and chili powder, dice and put into a bowl. Add chili.