1/8 Photos of Sweet Potato Biscuits
This is yet another of my recipes on my "need to try" them list, but I haven't done it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, mash potatoes, sugar and butter.
- 2In separate bowl combine dry ingredients.
- 3Add dry ingredients to potato mixture mixing well.
- 4Cover, let sit at room temperature at least four hours.
- 5Roll out thick (1 inch) on floured board. (If dough is too sticky, work in more flour).
- 6Cut with biscuit cutter.
- 7Place on lightly greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- 8Bake in preheated oven at 400°F for 15-20 minutes.
- 9Serve hot with orange butter.
- 10Makes 2 dozen biscuits.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 301.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g