1/2 Photos of Sweet Potato Biscuits
Great way to use up holiday sweet potato casserole for breakfast the next day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F Lightly grease a baking sheet. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar together. Add the butter, and with your hands, work the butter into the flour mixture until the mixture resembles a coarse cornmeal.
- 2Stir in the sweet potatoes and pecans. Add the cream, a little at a time until a soft dough is formed.
- 3Lightly flour your work surface. Place the dough onto the surface and dust the top with flour. Lightly press or roll the dough out to 1/2 inch thickness.
- 4Using a 2 inch biscuit cutter, cut the biscuits into rounds. Place the biscuits on a greased baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.1
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 209.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g